Will keep updating if I get enough seedpoints
if you installed this game before, delete this directory before installing in order for it to work:
R2CK (working title) is the highly-anticipated sequel to Rack. The entire game is being built with scalability and flexibility in mind, which means better art, better performance, and way more features to play with! The game will be thematically similar to Rack: you'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment.
Development on R2CK has just begin, and it is still in its very early infancy, but you can read more about it at www.furry.science.
The game may feature a multiplayer component, allowing multiple players to share a laboratory in real time - either as coworkers or test subjects. It will feature custom character support, just like Rack, and custom characters will be an even more integral part of the core game, showing up as clients who will pay handsomely to be treated well. Of course, some may pay even better to be treated poorly. ;3
====== v0.1.6 ======
"Toys and crafting framework" - October 25, 2016
- The crafting framework is up and running. You can now unlock and purchase two crafting stations: the Material Synthesis Station, and the Gyro Dock.
- It is now possible to craft toys using a combination of money and other toys / components. For instance, you can craft a Cock Ring at the Material Synthesis Station, then take it to the Gyro Dock to turn it into a Vibrating Cock Ring.
- You can now press TAB while interacting with a test subject to change their equipment, including their clothing and their equipped sex toys.
- You can now drag some toys (like the Dildo) onto your toolbar from the inventory screen (TAB).
- You can now remove clothing by clicking the paper doll, instead of having to click the item labels.
- Research subjects can now have multiple prerequisites. For instance, the Vibrating Cock Ring requires you to have completed research for the Cock Ring and the Gyro Dock.
- Dramatically improved the performance of penetrator girth polling, which means you shouldn't run into severe hiccups as a character becomes more erect. The new system also polls toys and other penetrators dynamically, paving the way for custom / importable dildos.
- Sex toys can now be linked to a gadget interface. For instance, the Vibrating Cock Ring has a remote control interface when equipped on the player or a test subject.
- Items can now have properties, allowing for a moderate degree of customization. For instance, Dildos and Cock Rings can be manufactured using various materials, which persist even as the item is upgraded / used as a component to make other toys.
- Rendering performance in the research rooms has been improved.
- All of the physics in the game are still buggy and unfinished, but I've fixed a few issues related to breasts, tails, and butts behaving even more oddly than normal / failing to react to gravity.
- The random character generator now properly distinguishes between mherms (flat-chested with masculine faces) and fherms (breasts and feminine faces).
- Some minor interface improvements
- Some bugs have been fixed:
- 0000064: [Bugs] Finger target assignment doesn't scale properly
- 0000054: [Bugs] Appendages / hair don't change to ghost shader during zoomed-in interactions
- 0000052: [Bugs] BondageApparatus initial scaling happens correctly after creation, but needs to also be done after new subject is loaded/rebuilt
- 0000057: [Bugs] Game receives onMouseOver events while minimized
- 0000063: [Bugs] Using special characters in name breaks save system
- 0000048: [Bugs] infinite loading
- 0000059: [Bugs] Vaginal with hermaphrodite causes penis to inflate
- 0000061: [Bugs] Character Loading Screen Glitch
- 0000060: [Bugs] Menu and character editor open simultaneously
|Size||464.41 MB (486,964,456 bytes)|
|Num files||2755 files|