|Description|| v0.1.7 64Bit
Will keep updating if I get enough seedpoints
if you installed this game before, delete this directory before installing in order for it to work:
R2CK (working title) is the highly-anticipated sequel to Rack. The entire game is being built with scalability and flexibility in mind, which means better art, better performance, and way more features to play with! The game will be thematically similar to Rack: you'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment.
Development on R2CK has just begin, and it is still in its very early infancy, but you can read more about it at www.furry.science.
The game may feature a multiplayer component, allowing multiple players to share a laboratory in real time - either as coworkers or test subjects. It will feature custom character support, just like Rack, and custom characters will be an even more integral part of the core game, showing up as clients who will pay handsomely to be treated well. Of course, some may pay even better to be treated poorly. ;3
====== v0.1.7 ======
Here's what's new:
- Physics stability has been improved to some degree. The game's physics are still far from polished / final, but there should be a little less twitching / spastic behavior all around.
- I've started working on the client satisfaction framework. Currently, very few elements of the framework actually have any content, but you can now receive a little bit of money by bringing clients (but not volunteers or research subjects) to orgasm before ending their session.
- Several new species have been added to the game: cheetah, husky, eastern dragon, kobold, raptor (feathered and unfeathered variants - shoutout to >1144736), "shark dragon", shark, and snow leopard.
- A brief guide on how to create new species (using existing parts) has been added for modders. It can be found in the appdata folder at: /speciesDefinitions/_HOW_TO_CREATE_SPECIES.txt
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- 0000089: [Bugs] Character model and controls gitch out if lab is edited while sitting
- 0000082: [Bugs] Progress in Chemical conversion not saved
- 0000076: [Bugs] Music freezes when research grid is quickly filled
- 0000094: [Bugs] Decals draw a square to the FX layer
- 0000090: [Bugs] Possible to select hotspots from non-current subject
- 0000080: [Bugs] Showering with cockring
- 0000066: [Bugs] Toy interaction UI stays after client session is ended.
- 0000085: [Bugs] Unable to open lab room doors while in editing mode
- 0000096: [Bugs] Teleporting to the showers sometimes drops you under the map after teleport
- 0000077: [Bugs] Physics unstable / jitter
- 0000014: [Bugs] UI and Physics break at very low framerates
- 0000093: [Bugs] Tail breaks when length set to zero
- 0000069: [Bugs] Pressing "Esc" in Pattern Screen
- 0000091: [Bugs] Color picker reticle isn't displayed in character editor
- 0000067: [Bugs] Tail seems to become larger overtime - still in 0.1.6
- 0000092: [Bugs] Quickstart clipboard color hexes don't properly relate to their parent, shift on first click
- 0000075: [Bugs] Bizarre memory glitch with the showers in 0.1.6
- 0000079: [Bugs] Dildo in hand when self pleasuring
- 0000087: [Bugs] Glowing layers shine through non-glowing layers with a higher Z
- 0000086: [Bugs] Glowing layers don't work if they are being masked
- 0000072: [Bugs] "Glowing" penises only work with sheaths & slits
- Please continue to report bugs at: http://furry.science/reportabug"
|Size||466.49 MB (489,154,059 bytes)|
|Num files||2597 files|