The site has adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our users. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the site with a Notice of Claimed Infringement by e-mailing to
with the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
(2) third-parties, authorized to act on behalf of an owner, must verify such authorization by providing a scan or snapshot of their representative agreement that holds the electronic or physical signature of the owner.
(3) description and site location of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(4) your REAL name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner; and,
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Abusing the Copyright/DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-Notification will void any request submitted to the site. A third of all takedown requests have been linked to fraudulent competitive marketing strategies. Accordingly, we require verification of any third-parties claiming to be an agent or representative of a copyright owner.
TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE
Upon receipt of any notification of claimed copyright infringement, the site will expeditiously investigate, disable and/or remove access of any material that is believed in fact or circumstance to be infringed material. The affected user shall be notified and afforded the opportunity to submit a counter-notification within 14 days. After the site receives such counter-notification, it will replace the material at issue within 10-14 days unless the site receives notice that a court action has been filed by the complaining party seeking an injunction against the infringing activity. The site has the right to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers.
DMCA COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
If the affected user of an infringement notice believes it to be erroneous or false, and/or that the alleged infringing material has been wrongly removed in accordance with the procedures outlined above, they are permitted to submit a counter-notification within 14 days. The information that a recipient provides in a counter-notification must be accurate and truthful, and the Recipient will be liable for any misrepresentations which may cause any claims to be brought against the site relating to the actions taken in response to the counter-notification.
To submit a counter-notification, please provide the following information to [email protected]
(a) a specific description and site location of the material that was removed or disabled pursuant to the Notice;
(b) a statement reflecting the Recipient's belief that the removal or disabling of the material was done so erroneously.
(c) the Recipient's REAL NAME, physical address, telephone number, and email address; and,
After receiving a complete counter-notification, the site will forward it to the claimant who first sent the original Notice identifying the alleged infringing content. Within 14 days of receipt of a counter-notification, we will restore access to the disputed content, provided that the site has not received notice that the original claimant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Recipient from engaging in infringing activity relating to the disputed material on this site.
The site reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy. All users should regularly check back to these policies to stay current on any such changes.